DEPLEIGHT – 100% biobased – 100% sustainable – 100% future
The 100% biobased multifilament yarns by The FilamentFactory GmbH derived from PLA-biopolymers synthesized from vegetable, regenerable and renewable resources. Being compostable and organically recyclable under controlled conditions, PLA can contribute to a sustainable circular economy.
- Environmentally friendly – extremely low carbon footprint [CO2/kg]
- Plants absorb CO2 during growth
- Significant less energy and greenhouse gas in PLA production compared to fossil-based polymers
- Cost saving due to low heat set temperatures
- Lightweight – specific weight lower than most of the natural & synthetic fibres
- Dyeability – better than synthetic fibres
- Tenacity – comparable to synthetic yarns
- Excellent mechanical and physical properties
Do you have further questions?
Processing, properties, areas of application, possible use cases: We would be happy to advise you personally on our performance material yarns.
Please email to info(at)tff.global
The FilamentFactory GmbH
Berliner Straße 1 | 36251 Bad Hersfeld | Germany
Phone: +49 6621 820 | Mail: info(at)tff.global